Click here if you like PV Paradise!

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Tanks, Tanks, and more Tanks

A list of current tank mods and where you can get them. Please feel free to let me know if I am missing any.

Map Tank
Available at Clouds Of Vapor. I have personally used this tank and found it very solid. I did have some leaking issue when I placed it on it's side. Occasionally I would find that the CE2's gave off a funny flavor.

The Liquinator
Available at http://www.vaporescence.com/. Comes in a variety sizes and styles. I must admit the stainless steel model looks pretty awesome.

Bombtank
Available at Bombay Vaping.  4ml ce2 tank that looks decent.  Have not heard much about these yet.

Torpedo Tank
As far as I know these are only available from JonahNM off the ECF site.

No comments:

Post a Comment